The company SCUBAJET GmbH, Rosenbergstraße 6, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria provides the following warranty terms: We warrant the final purchaser of a SCUBAJET product that it is free from material and manufacturing faults during the period and under the conditions stated below.
Any claims by the final purchaser for any expense for the repair of a material or manufacturing fault will be settled by SCUBAJET. Claims may not include or do not cover incidental costs of a warranty claim or any other financial losses (e.g. costs for towing, telecommunications, food, accommodation, loss of earnings, loss of time etc.). Unless a longer period is provided by national and supranational law the warranty for SCUBAJET (including wearing parts) shall be two years after purchase while the warranty for batteries is six months.
Dealer/Customers must make any warranty claim within this time period and need to submit a copy of the bill which shows the date of purchase. SCUBAJET decides whether faulty parts are repaired or replaced. Distributors and dealers who repair a SCUBAJET have no authority to make legally binding statements on behalf of SCUBAJET.
Unless a longer period is provided by national and supranational law the warranty for SCUBAJET (including wearing parts) shall be two years after purchase while the warranty for batteries is six months. Dealer/Customers must make any warranty claim within this time period and need to submit a copy of the bill which shows the date of purchase. SCUBAJET decides whether faulty parts are repaired or replaced. Distributors and dealers who repair a SCUBAJET have no authority to make legally binding statements on behalf of SCUBAJET.
SCUBAJET is entitled to refuse a warranty claim in case of
– normal wear and tear and routine servicing
– the warranty was not correctly submitted (in particular failure to contact SCUBAJET before sending back goods, failure to present a completely filled-in warranty certificate and proof of purchase, refer to warranty process),
– the product has been used improperly,
– the safety, operating and care instructions in the manual were not observed,
– the product was in any way altered or modified or parts and accessories were added that are not expressly permitted or recommended by SCUBAJET, previous services or repairs were not carried out by firms authorized by SCUBAJET, or non-original parts were used.
As well as the rights arising from this warranty, the customer also has legal warranty claim rights arising from the purchase contract with the dealer that are not hampered by this warranty.
Adhering to the following warranty process is a prerequisite to the satisfaction of any warranty claims. Before dispatching any apparently faulty goods, it is required to coordinate the delivery with SCUBAJET. SCUBAJET will issue an RMA-Number.
Please contact us per mail under firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we are unable to deal with products of which we have not been notified and will therefore refuse to accept delivery. When shipping products to us for repair or under warranty, please pay attention to the following requirements:
– Please note the RMA Number well visible on the outside of the transport packaging.
– Please provide a completed warranty certificate with your shipment.
– The completed certificate must provide contact details, product details, serial number, and a description of the problem.
– Please provide a proof of purchase. The proof of purchase must indicate also the date of purchase (e.g. transaction receipt).
Customers are responsible to adhere to all regulations of international transport by air (IATA) and road – especially for shipping Lithium Ion Batteries – and any customs/duty regulations. SCUBAJET is not responsible for any violations of these regulations by any customer shipping internationally. Customers need to organize and pay shipping fees by themselves and if warranty claims are valid they get a credit of their shipping fees which is balanced with a 20% processing fee.
To check a warranty claim and to process a warranty, we require your assistance: For returning the SCUBAJET, we recommend keeping the original SCUBAJET packaging. If this is no longer available, packaging that excludes transport damage must be used (as transport damage is not included in the warranty). We are available to answer any questions regarding the warranty process – simply contact us by mail.